To apply for a student credit card you must be over 18, provide proof you are attending a full time course and have a current account with any bank for at least 6 months (with an average monthly turnover of €127).
- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- There is no minimum income requirement.
- The maximum credit limit available is assigned according to applicant's credit status.
- Balance transfers are not allowed.
- The minimum repayment amount is 2.5% or €5, student may choose which.
- Typical APR of 20.2% is based on purchases to the full extent of a credit limit of €1,500 plus the Government stamp duty charge of €30 per account per year.
- 0.0% on purchases for 6 month
- Travel insurance available