Here’s why you should use bonkers.ie to compare savings accounts
At bonkers.ie, we're on a mission to help you save as much as possible.
By using our comparison service, you can do just that:
- Compare lump sum and regular accounts
- Review interest rates and account features
- Discover which financial institution will give you the best return
So if you want to keep money in your pocket, our comparison service has got you covered.
Our service is free, easy to use, 100% impartial and accurate.
Is bonkers.ie really free?
Believe it or not, comparing savings accounts on bonkers.ie is entirely free.
This is because we want you to find the best return for your savings, so you have money to put away for a rainy day.
As we are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, you can trust that all the information you see is accurate and up to date.
Our service is also easy to use and 100% impartial.
What types of savings accounts are available?
There are two categories of savings accounts in Ireland:
- Regular savings accounts: These are ideal for people who want to put aside a set amount of money every month. They are a great way to get you into the habit of saving regularly.
- Lump sum savings accounts: Contrastingly, these accounts are for those who want to deposit a large one-off sum of money.
Savings accounts can either have variable or fixed interest rates.
How to compare savings accounts in Ireland
Comparing savings accounts on bonkers.ie easy.
All you need to do is provide us with some information, such as:
- The type of account you want
- How much you want to deposit in it
- Whether you want an easy access or notice account
You can then review your results and find the account that best suits your needs.
Compare savings accounts from Ireland’s top financial institutions
Our savings accounts comparison service lets you easily compare options from
It’s also free, easy to use, and impartial.
Bonkers Money Limited, trading as bonkers.ie, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
This reflects our continued commitment to providing independent, impartial, and accurate information and services.