Zurich Life Assurance plc
- Your life cover will decrease throughout the term of your policy
- A lump sum will be paid out if you die within the term of the policy
- Your premium will not change throughout the term of your policy
- Your policy can be assigned to your lender (the proceeds of any claim would be paid to your lender to clear your mortgage)
- Your cover can be a single or joint policy
- You have the option to add Serious Illness Cover
- Free waiver of premium, meaning that you will be under no obligation to pay premiums in the event that you become too ill to work after a period of 13 weeks has passed. This benefit is subject to underwriting criteria.