- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- A minimum annual income of €13,500 is required.
- The maximum credit limit available is assigned according to applicant's credit status.
- You may transfer a balance from a different institution's credit card (subject to status and approval). Interest on balance transfers is charged at 0.0% for 6 months. Flexibility to transfer the balances of other credit cards into one location. Transfer amounts from €100 up to 95% of your credit limit. The balance transfer limit is subject to credit limit.
- The minimum repayment amount is 1% or €25, whichever is more.
- The APR rate applied is dependent upon your current credit history. For more information, see www.avantcard.ie/credit-cards/one-card
- Online account access
- Additional card holder
- 0% on Money Transfers for 9 months
- 0% on Balance Transfers for 6 months
- 0% on Purchases for 3 months
|Type||Rate / duration|
|Purchases||16.8% annual rate.|
|Balance transfers||0.0% for 6 months.16.8% annual rate.|
|Cash advances||16.8% annual rate. A handling fee of 1.5% will be charged on the amount of any cash advance subject to a minimum of €2.50 per transaction.|