- A second card for a family member for free (once they're over 18)
- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- A minimum annual income of €20,000 is required.
- The maximum credit limit available is assigned according to applicant's credit status.
- You may transfer a balance from a different institution's credit card (subject to status and approval). Interest on balance transfers is charged at 0.0% for 6 months. The balance transfer limit is subject to credit limit.
- The minimum repayment amount is 2.5% or €5, whichever is more.
- Note on interest charged on any cash withdrawals made with the card: if the balance is not cleared in full, the interest will be charged from the statement date.
- Online account access
- Additional card holder
|Type||Rate / duration|
|Purchases||16.5% annual rate. Up to 56 days interest-free. 0% interest on purchases for the first 3 months No day-to-day transaction costs|
|Balance transfers||0.0% for 6 months.16.5% annual rate.|
|Cash advances||22.46% annual rate. Up to 56 days interest-free. A handling fee of 2.5% will be charged on the amount of any cash advance subject to a minimum of €6.00 per transaction.|