- Must be a Republic of Ireland resident Must be aged 18+ Minimum salary of €40k p.a. Customers can be UB banked or non-banked.
- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- A minimum annual income of €40,000 is required.
- The maximum credit limit available is assigned according to applicant's credit status.
- You may transfer a balance from a different institution's credit card (subject to status and approval). Interest on balance transfers is charged at 0.0% for 12 months. The balance transfer limit is subject to credit limit.
- Typical APR of 16.1% is based on purchases to the full extent of a credit limit of €3,000 plus the Government stamp duty charge of €30 per account per year.
- Online account access
- Apple Pay & Google Pay
- Card locking available
- No foreign transaction fees
|Type||Rate / duration|
|Purchases||16.1% annual rate.|
|Balance transfers||0.0% for 12 months.16.1% annual rate.|
|Cash advances||21.1% annual rate. A handling fee of 1.5% will be charged on the amount of any cash advance subject to a minimum of €2.54 per transaction.|