- Android Pay and Apple Pay available
- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- A minimum annual income of €20,000 is required.
- The maximum credit limit available is assigned according to applicant's credit status.
- You may transfer a balance from a different institution's credit card (subject to status and approval). Interest on balance transfers is charged at 0.0% for 6 months. You must close your existing credit card account and provide the account closure letter to KBC within 90 days. The balance transfer limit is subject to credit limit.
- The daily maximum cash withdrawal amount is €700.00
- If the outstanding balance on the monthly statement is less than €5.00, the cardholder must pay it off by the date shown on their statement. If the outstanding monthly balance is €5.00 or more, they must pay a minimum of €5.00 or NaN% of the balance, whichever is greater.
- Typical APR of 18.25% is based on purchases to the full extent of a credit limit of €1,500 plus the Government stamp duty charge of €30 per account per year.
- Shopping rewards available
- Apple Pay & Google Pay
- Instalment Plan option
- Fitbit & Garmin Pay
|Type||Rate / duration|
|Purchases||14.0% annual rate. Up to 56 days interest-free.|
|Balance transfers||0.0% for 6 months.14.0% annual rate.|
|Cash advances||20.0% annual rate. A handling fee of 1.5% will be charged on the amount of any cash advance subject to a minimum of €1.90 per transaction.|