By using this website, you agree to be bound by our Terms of Use and consent to the use of cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.
Personal Finance

We’ve been shortlisted for a Blog Award!

We’ve been shortlisted for a Blog Award!
Mark Whelan

Mark Whelan

Staff Writer

The blog has been shortlisted for a Blog Award! In our 50th post of 2015, we talk about what our blog stands for and how you can vote for us.

It’s been a good start to the week here at HQ.

Our newest hire started (her name’s Elena, she’s great!), we got some more good feedback on our new website and we heard that we’ve been shortlisted for a Blog Award!

The category is ‘Best Lifestyle Blog’ and it’s sponsored by Simply Foxy. Competition is stiff and the public has a big say in who gets nominated. Here’s how it works…


Public votes account for 30% of the overall score, with a judging panel making up the other 70%. So, we need your help if we’re to make it through to the prestigious final in the Tivoli Theatre on October 22nd.

It takes literally two clicks to vote and you don’t even have to give your email, phone number or name of your first pet. You can cast your vote here.

That's right, just two clicks. And you’d be making us really happy! :)

The blog

The purpose of our blog is to a) help you to be smarter with your money and b) keep you informed about the news that affects you and your money.

We think it's really important to provide regular, relevant and readable content to help you to make great decisions about your money management. And that's why this award would mean so much to us!

Here are a few of our most popular blogs so far this year. Have a read and see what we're all about here at

Vote for us?

This is our 50th blog post of 2015 and we hope you’ve found our articles useful, informative and enjoyable so far this year.

If there are any topics you’d like us to cover, please let us know in the comments section below and we’ll gladly consider them.

Now, if you have three seconds, please vote for us here. And if you’re feeling particularly generous, you could even spread the word to your friends!




Here's what our customers say about us

Independent Service Rating based on verified reviews. Read all reviews

Quick and Easy

We’re Ireland’s leading price comparison and switching site. We’re free to use and make comparing prices across suppliers quick and easy!

Save Time and Money

We save you time by bringing you all the best deals in one place. Every year we help tens of thousands of customers to switch and save money!

You Can Trust Us

We’re 100% impartial and are also accredited by the Commission for Regulation of Utilities (CRU) as an impartial, accurate and independent supplier of energy price comparisons.